Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 6, 2014

MUM'S THE WORD

An adorable little cherub, and the mother was so proudly carrying the little boy, all dressed in his fancy clothes, he was the apple of his parents eyes was evident.

The mother was whispering sweet nothings into his tiny ears, and he was listening with rapt attention, giving a half smile and then a burst of laughter, what a joy it was to see the relationship between the two took  me back to memories of my childhood,where Mom was my world, until I reached the age where friends took a main part of your platform, BUT, still Mom was always there whenever I needed her, and still is a major part of all my memories and fun times that we still have.

No one, just no one can ever take the place of a Mother, her touch, her smile, her understanding, and even her explosions are one of a kind.It is the biological bond that the nine month gestation has done so well for us all, and hence a mother plays a major part in our lives.

Its is only after being a parent can you understand the depth with which you look at a crying child, its not just superficial, being a parent opens your eyes in more ways than one, your emotional side is more sharper.

If I look back at my teenage years, I always felt sad, bad, charitable so on and so forth....But being a parent completely changes the picture, and it is a happy picture.You look at the whole scenario in a totally different perspective.Kind of looking at a 3-D vision.How good is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment